Now viewing: All news
- Head of State orders to increase fines for environmental damageThe Minister said that starting from Saturday raids will be carried out on national parks and recreation areas.
- Ecology Ministry drafted bill on animals protectionThe bill is being coordinated with other state bodies.
- Special status can be given to lake KobeituzIn the case of transferring the lake to private hands, the latter must create conditions there for vacationers.
- President gave instructions to NB governorFollowing the meeting, the Kazakh President gave the chairman of the National Bank a number of specific instructions.
- President calls for raising youth awareness on environmental issuesThe police booths were installed in the territory of the lake. Moreover, patrol crews will monitor the shore areas.
- Russia’s first COVID-19 vaccine readyAll volunteers without exception developed immunity against the coronavirus and felt normal
- Kazakhstan coronavirus tally rose to 75,153Over the past day, 1685 cases of coronavirus infection were detected in Kazakhstan. Of these, 743 were without clinical manifestations.