Now viewing: All news
- Safety and Immunogenicity of a China-developed COVID-19 vaccine candidate proved in phase 2 clinical trials
Safety and Immunogenicity of a China-developed COVID-19 vaccine candidate proved in phase 2 clinical trialsThis study is the first randomized controlled trial for evaluation of the immunogenicity and safety of a candidate non-replicating Ad5-vectored COVID-19 vaccine, the authors said.
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Prime Minister Askar MaminThe head of state was also reported on measures to support business entities, the development of employment and other topical issues of the country's socio-economic development.
- Kazakhstan, Russia ink intergovernmental agr't on mineral fertilizers productionThe signed intergovernmental agreement will open a new phase in implementation of the strategic investment project. It will allow to expand the existing production and commence construction of a new plant with a capacity of at least 1 million tons of mineral fertilizers and industrial products per year using the best technologies available in the chemical industry.
- COVID-19 called biggest shock to Kazakhstan economy in 20 yearsThe report says that a renewed focus on reforms in logistics, digital communications, and the financial sector could support the private sector in seeking new opportunities.
- COVID-19 Operational Headquarters strengthens control in regionsSpecial attention was paid to the issues of citizens' observance of the sanitary and mask regime.