Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan reports over 200 new COVID-19 deaths, total at 793In total, Kazakhstan has detected 84,648 cases of the coronavirus infection. Of these, 54,404 people have beat the virus.
- PM holds meeting on development of Kyzylorda regionIt is expected that these measures will give a tangible socio-economic effect for the development of the region, including an increase in investments in fixed assets and the creation of new jobs.
- Kazakhstan to resume flights to Thailand, Georgia in AugDuring the briefing, Ryspekov noted that flights had been resumed to Turkey and South Korea since June 20. Thus, 622 Kazakhstanis have spent their holidays in Turkey between June 20 and July 4.
- Mussin: During pandemic, Internet and electronic government services became the first necessityAccording to Mussin, during the pandemic, the Internet and electronic government have become essential services.
- Since introduction of quarantine in Kazakhstan, 29% decrease in CVI cases recordedSince the introduction of strict restrictive quarantine measures (from July 5), 35,951 new cases of CVI have been registered in 3 weeks, the minister said. Overall, there is a 29% decrease in reported cases.