Now viewing: All news
- None of COVID-19 patients in Kazakhstan got reinfectedHowever, according to him, there are patients whose COVID-19 tests were positive after recovery, which is due to remnants of the virus.
- Kazakh Health Minister signs order on mandatory mask-wearingAccording to him, foreign countries including 43 U.S. states, Poland, and Australia have the same measures in place.
- Yerbol Ospanov appointed vice minister of labor and social protection of the populationYerbol Ospanov was born in 1977 in the South Kazakhstan Region. In 1998, he graduated from the Al-Farabi Kazakh State National University, in 2002 — from the Kazakh National Agrarian University.
- Kazakhstan officially extends quarantine for 2 more weeksWhile speaking at the press briefing of the Central Communications Service, Deputy Prime Minister Tugzhanov revealed the State Commission chaired by Prime Minister Askar Mamin had made a decision to extend the quarantine measures in the country for two more weeks.
- Allen Chaizhunussov appointed chair of the Board of QazExpoCongressHe graduated from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, the Kazakh Financial and Economic Academy.
- New Presidential aide appointedYerlan Karin was appointed Presidential aide
- Mamin instructs to develop additional measures to support businessThe head of government instructed to carry out systematic preparatory work to restore the functioning of those sectors of the economy that have suspended their activities over the next two weeks.
- COVID-19: 1,472 new cases over past dayTo date, 87,664 cases of the coronavirus infection have been detected in the country.