Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan coronavirus death toll rises to 1,058In total, 1,058 coronavirus-related deaths were registered in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- President receives chairwoman of Accounts Committee for Control over the National Budget Utilization
President receives chairwoman of Accounts Committee for Control over the National Budget UtilizationKassym-Jomart Tokayev instructed to consider the audit results at the next meeting of the Accounts Committee and make specific recommendations on the revealed facts of ineffective management of state assets.
- Head of State appoints new Deputy Internal Affairs MinisterBy the order of the Head of the State Saken Sarsenov was appointed the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- In 2021, Housing Construction Savings Bank plans to issue mortgage online"We faced the same problems that all the business of Kazakhstan faced. At the end of March, when it was announced that quarantine measures would be taken, and sanitary doctors in some cities banned our branches from working, we transferred part of the functions to online," she said.
- Dzhumadildayev appointed chair of Treasury Committee of the Ministry of FinanceIn 2019-2020, he was chair of the Internal State Audit Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- President: Health Ministry to minimize COVID-19-related deaths in KazakhstanTokayev tasked the Health Ministry and health authorities to minimize coronavirus and pneumonia deaths as well as the Government to strengthen measures so as to ensure people do not breach the quarantine.
- New chair of Committee on Youth and Family Affairs of the Ministry of Information and Social Development
New chair of Committee on Youth and Family Affairs of the Ministry of Information and Social DevelopmentShakhmardan Baimanov was born in 1984 in Kyzylorda. In 2005, he graduated from the Kyzylorda State University named after Korkyt Ata, in 2012 — the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Olzhas Abishev Vice Minister of Health detainedHe is suspected of embezzling budget funds. Investigative actions are currently being carried out.