Now viewing: All news
- Interdepartmental Commission considers issues of Kazakhstan's access to complex of candidate vaccines for COVID-19
Interdepartmental Commission considers issues of Kazakhstan's access to complex of candidate vaccines for COVID-19Ministries of Healthcare and Foreign Affairs reported on the work being done to conclude preliminary contracts for the purchase of vaccines against COVID-19.
- Kazakh COVID-19 vaccine developers test it on themselvesThe second Kazakhstan vaccine, developed by the Scientific Research Institute for Biological Safety Problems, was successfully registered by the World Health Organization as a candidate vaccine.
- In Kazakhstan, 4,422 schools provided with high-speed Internet over 8 MbpsAlso, to solve the problem of expanding the coverage area and the speed of Internet connection, since March 2020, 306 base stations have been built and 1,802 of them have been modernized. More than 105 thousand new homes are connected to the wired Internet.
- 2.6 million students to study in distance format from beginning of academic year in KazakhstanTogether with local executive bodies, active work is underway to purchase computers for schools.
- Positive trend observed in fight against COVID-19 in KazakhstanThe occupancy rate of hospitals decreased to 36%.