Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover hit $42.5bln since year beganOther figures include a 2.1% increase in the production sector, a 6.3% rise in construction, a 3.8% growth in the manufacturing industry, and a 2.5% increase in agriculture.
- National Bank forecasts acceleration of annual inflation in KazakhstanThe maximum growth rates are maintained for bakery products and cereals (13.8%), fruits and vegetables (13.4%), while the growth rate of prices for meat and meat products (12.9%) slowed down somewhat.
- PM named regions-outsiders in social and economic developmentIn five regions there is a positive trend in 4 indicators. These are Karaganda, Turkestan, Pavlodar, Aktobe regions and Shymkent.
- 211 additional COVID-19 deaths reported in KazakhstanThe total COVID-19 deaths in the country is 1,269.
- Russia is first to register COVID-19 vaccine worldwidePutin also stated that one of his daughters had tested a Russian COVID-19 vaccine on herself and that she is feeling well.
- Mamin instructs to submit Plan for Phased Removal of Quarantine Measures for consideration by State Commission
Mamin instructs to submit Plan for Phased Removal of Quarantine Measures for consideration by State CommissionIn general, the sanitary and epidemiological situation in the country is stable.
- Kazakhstan passes 100,000 COVID-19 casesThe total COVID-19 caseload is 100,164 countrywide.