Now viewing: All news
- President makes new appointmentsKairat Umarov was appointed Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Republic of Austria, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Kazakhstan to international organizations in Vienna, and was relieved of his post as Permanent Representative of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the United Nations.
- President endorses law on protected areasHead of State endorsed the Law of Kazakhstan On amendments to some legislative acts of Kazakhstan on protected areas, the Akorda press service reports.
- Kazakh President expresses condolences to Emir of KuwaitOn behalf of the people of Kazakhstan and his own behalf the Head of State expressed his deepest condolences to the Sheikh, his family and the people of Kuwait.
- NBK launching remote biometric ID serviceIn this way it will be possible to obtain financial services without physically visiting a financial institution using face recognition technology. The system operator is the National Bank subsidiary - Republican State Enterprise "Kazakhstan Center for Interbank Settlements" (KCIS).
- Kazakhstan names Permanent Representative to UN in New YorkPrior to the appointment has served as Kazakh Ambassador to the Netherlands and Permanent Representative to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
- Every eighth citizen of Kazakhstan lives on the verge of povertyIn recent months, the society and our colleagues have been raising the issue of conducting the loan amnesty.
- Updates on pneumonia incidence and mortality in Kazakhstan per dayIn total, since August 1, the following have been registered: cases - 32799, deaths - 353, recoveries - 27169.