Now viewing: All news
- Tokayev shared on significance of new Environmental Code for KazakhstanIn conclusion, the Head of State gave a number of specific instructions.
- Kazakhstan reduces number of flights to foreign countriesThe move is in line with the decision of the Commission that deals with prevention of the spread of the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan as of October 19.
- System for early diagnostics of pneumonia with signs of coronavirus introduced in the Almaty regionThe project is being implemented jointly with Kazakhstani and Turkish specialists.
- Mamin met with Advisor to President Suma ChakrabartiThe parties discussed preparations for the upcoming Supreme Council for Reforms, to take place on October 21, 2020 and include initiatives to ensure sustainable and high-quality economic development, improve strategic planning, as well as the implementation of investment projects in various sectors of the economy.
- Kazakhstan confirms 115 new COVID-19 casesOf 115 recent cases, 13 have been reported in Nur-Sultan city, 12 - in Almaty city, 3 - in Shymkent city, 6 - in Akmola region, 1 – in Aktobe region, 4 - in Almaty region, 10 - in Atyrau region, 18 - in East Kazakhstan region, 2 – in Zhambyl region, 5 - in West Kazakhstan region, 16 - in Karaganda region, 5 - in Kostanay region, 1 - in Kyzylorda region, 11 – in Pavlodar region, and 8 - in North Kazakhstan region, bringing the country's COVID-19 caseload to 109,623.