Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan to increase PCR testing capacity up to 73,000 a dayThese measures will let increase testing capacity up to 73,000 tests a day in autumn and winter period.
- President Tokayev receives CEO of Samruk-Kazyna FundThe President was also presented with the concept of transforming the Fund into an investment holding. According to Akhmetzhan Yessimov, this will allow to diversify the portfolio by geography and industry of assets, increase the return on investment and increase budget revenues by increasing dividends.
- Healthcare and social services investments touch record high of KZT149.3bn in KazakhstanAlmaty city accounts for the majority of investments into healthcare and social services - KZT26.1bn, followed by Mangistau region – KZT15.6bn. Karaganda and Akmola regions come third each seeing investments into healthcare and social services worth KZT15.5bn.
- Almost 150 new COVID-19 cases registered in KazakhstanNationwide, the COVID-19 death toll stands at 1,825.
- Kazakhstan adds over 270 new cases of COVID-like pneumoniaSince August 1, Kazakhstan has registered 37,205 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of 37,205, 28,616 people have beat the disease. It has claimed 396 lives countrywide.