Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh President addresses Artificial Intelligence Journey online conferenceThe event brought together 28,000 registered participants from 90 states of the world.
- Kazakhstan reduces flights to Turkey from Dec 10It is noted that the flights will be operated in strict compliance with the sanitary-epidemiological requirements of both countries, in accordance with the new schedule published on the airlines' websites.
- Kairat Abdrakhmanov appointed OSCE High CommissionerNomination of Kairat Abdrakhmanov was positively assessed by the OSCE member states that let Kazakhstan receive wide support in the open competition.
- CEC registered candidates from two more partiesThe CEC checked the persons included in these party lists for compliance with the requirements of the Constitution and the Constitutional Law on Elections and found that they meet the necessary requirements.
- Culture Ministry commented on new state flag use rulesEarlier, President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev proposed to allow Kazakhstanis to hang the national flag on the balconies.
- President receives head of Agency for Civil Service AffairsIn conclusion, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev gave Anar Zhailganova instructions regarding the key areas of the Agency’s work.
- Bank confirmed attack on cash collectors in ZhanaozenThe money was stolen, which was previously collected by the employees of the above company in other organizations.