Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan sends 100 mobile medical ventilators to TajikistanThe mobile ventilators are manufactured at Tynys factory in Kokshetau. It produces 500 ventilators a month. Each costs KZT 750,000.
- Kazakh President receives Chairman of Supreme Court Zhakip AssanovThe President drew attention to the fact that every judge should be properly aware of his role in ensuring the rule of law. According to him, this concerns the protection of rights and freedoms, the creation of a favorable investment climate, the development of entrepreneurship and the economy as a whole.
- COVID Digest: 49 Kazakhstanis died from COVID-19 in a weekThe total number of COVID-19 cases registered in Kazakhstan since the start of the pandemic has amounted to 148,708.
- Head of Almaty MIA Academy dismissed after cadet’s suicideEarlier, the media reported that a 19-year-old cadet from WKO hanged himself at the Almaty MIA Academy. Before his death, he asked his family to transfer large sums of money to him.
- Kazakhstan lights up main New Year's treeThe main New Year's tree was lit up at 8:00 pm Nur-Sultan time in the territory of EXPO town on December 22.