Now viewing: All news
- Coronavirus latest: Kazakhstan in ‘yellow zone’
- Most scarce and surplus professions named in KazakhstanAccording to the JSC "Center for the Development of Human Resources" (CDHR), in the IV quarter of 2020, 165.6 thousand vacancies and 74.5 thousand resumes requiring qualifications were posted on the Electronic Labor Exchange (ELE).
- 1.1 tons of heroin seized after international operation in Almaty
- Kazakhstan failed to fulfill plan for aviation kerosene production in 2020
- National Bank took tenge supporting measures in 2020In general, the dynamics of the national currency reflected the trends of fundamental factors and trends in the world markets/