Now viewing: All news
- Quarantine measures enhanced in Nur-SultanThe chief medical officer of Nur-Sultan Sarhat Beisenova signed a resolution.
- Coronavirus latest: Epiphany bathing banned in Nur-SultanThe resolution takes effect from the date of signing.
- President signs decree to appoint Askar Mamin as Prime MinisterTokayev signed the Decree to appoint Askar Mamin the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Askar Mamin re-elected as Kazakh PM by Majilis
- President announced reforms in healthcare and social securityHe also noted that a healthy lifestyle is a basic condition for the formation of a healthy nation, therefore, special attention should be paid to mass and children's sports.
- President points out key tasks of Parliament
- Pension savings can be checked through SMSTo use the service, you need to go to the cabinet.enpf portal.kz / porog and log in with a one-time password, which will be sent via SMS to the mobile phone number registered in the mGov mobile citizens database.
- President instructed to add "none of the above" mark in ballots"In fact, the concept of an alternative view and voting against all the candidates should be a commonplace practice to us as well. Therefore, the mark "none of the above "must be added to the ballots at all levels, the President said.
- Kazakhstan to develop entrepreneurship support mechanisms"It is necessary to focus on small and medium business support. Another task is to create favorable conditions for doing business. It is crucial to develop entrepreneurship support mechanisms based on the conceptually new regulatory policy," the President said.
- Tokayev suggests reducing electoral threshold for political parties to Majilis"It is high time to take such a decision as this norm stimulates legislatively the registered parties to take part in the forthcoming elections," the Head of State noted.
- Tokayev instructed to simplify tax code“I ask the deputies to comprehensively consider this bill, taking into account the wishes of entrepreneurs and public interests," Tokayev added.