Now viewing: All news
- President signed a decree on the government's composition
- Metropolitan Alexander of Astana and Kazakhstan congratulates on Epiphany DayHe wished all Kazakhstanis sound health and well-being.
- Almaty to reopen modular infectious diseases hospitalIt has 28 intensive care bed equipped with the up-to-date medical equipment and reliable ventilation system.
- Rail fares to rise by 7% in MarchIn the first quarter of this year, delivery of 50 new cars is expected, the running of which is planned on the following routes: Almaty - Mangistau, Kyzylorda - Semey, Almaty - Oskemen, Nur-Sultan - Semey.
- Anticorruption agency investigates the theft of billions allocated for Almaty hospital constructionEarlier in the media there was information about the detention of Sapar Nurashev, which was later denied by the akimat of Almaty.
- Foreigners stranded in Kazakhstan due to pandemic legally allowed to stay until June 5According to him, the main focus is on foreign nationals who arrived for family reunification, citizens with expired documents, as well as labor migrants.