Now viewing: All news
- Anticorruption agency confirms qualification of embezzlement case of T3.9 billion of infectious diseases BI Group in Almaty
Anticorruption agency confirms qualification of embezzlement case of T3.9 billion of infectious diseases BI Group in AlmatyCurrently, experts are conducting investigative actions are being carried out in accordance with Article 24 of the Code of Criminal Procedure of the Republic of Kazakhstan, aimed at ensuring the completeness and comprehensiveness of the study of all the circumstances of the case.
- Executive secretaries of eight ministries relieved of posts
- COVID-19 Live Updates: 312 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in KazakhstanEarlier it was reported that Kazakhstan had added 999 new cases of the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours, pushing the total caseload to 170,098.
- Principal first violin of Astana Opera to take part in Moscow FestivalThe musician plans to play all of Ludwig van Beethoven’s sonatas, as well as plunge into the work of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, whose 265th anniversary is celebrated this year.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev met with Askar Mamin
- Yessimov reports on Samruk Kazyna work outcomesFollowing the meeting the President encharged the CEO with certain tasks.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Civil Service Agency headFollowing the meeting the Head of State set some tasks.
- Health Minister on when the COVID-19 cases could peak in KazakhstanBased on the projections of a special group of experts of the Ministry of Healthcare, new COVID-19 cases may hit the peak in late March 2021, Minister Tsoi said at the Government’s session on Tuesday.
- Vaccination against coronavirus will be included in the national vaccination calendar