Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan aims to attract $19B worth of foreign investment this year – PMThe strategic goal is to attract foreign investment to the tune of $19 billion this year and up the ante to $30 billion by 2025.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Akim of Zhambyl region Berdibek SaparbayevHaving positively assessed Berdibek Saparbayev’s work on the socio-economic development of the region, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev instructed him to keep the epidemiological situation under control, to intensify the work in attracting investment and effectively implementing the Employment Roadmap.
- Police seize nearly 50 kilos of hashish in Zhambyl regionA pre-trial investigation has begun under Part 3 of Article 297 (illegal possession of drugs on an especially large scale for the purpose of marketing) of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Coronavirus latest: Number of regions in 'red' zone for the epidemiological situation with COVID-19 increased in Kazakhstan
Coronavirus latest: Number of regions in 'red' zone for the epidemiological situation with COVID-19 increased in Kazakhstan
- New director of Almaty Metro appointedTelibayev started his professional career as a specialist of the Road Infrastructure Department of Almaty city and rose through the ranks to become the head of the City Mobility Department.
- Concentration of pollution in the air of Almaty significantly exceededs the dangerous level