Now viewing: All news
- New version of Latin-based Kazakh alphabet presented at Government
- President receives Chairman of the Anti-Corruption Agency Alik ShpekbayevIn conclusion, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev instructed Alik Shpekbayev to continue preventive work in constructive interaction with civil society, emphasizing the importance of unshakeable observance of the inevitability of punishment principle.
- Opening hours of trade centers restricted in AlmatyThe new regulation is expected to come into force on February 1.
- Kazakh President inks decree to establish Financial Monitoring AgencyThe decree takes effect on the date of its signature.
- Almaty to shut down cinemas, theatres to curb spread of COVID-19The order is to take effect staring February 1.