Now viewing: All news
- President Tokayev chairs 3rd meeting of Supreme Council for ReformsThe census is due to be conducted in October this year, and the Government should publish the final data by mid-2022.
- Almaty to make debut as FIS World Championships host city
- Tokayev receives Minister of JusticeKassym-Jomart Tokayev instructed Marat Beketayev to continue the work on provision of the qualitative preparation of draft laws and to implement the initiatives on legal assistance to general public and entrepreneurs at a high level.
- New media law planned to be adopted next yearThe aim is to form legislative mechanisms for a unified information policy of the country.
- Only two flights per week are available Kazakhstan and Russia
- Agency for financial monitoring headed by the ex-head of financial monitoring company"Appoint Zhanat Elimanov as chairman of the agency for financial monitoring in Kazakhstan", reads the decree.
- Increase of maternal mortality is due to overload of healthcare system amid coronavirus pandemic in Kazakhstan
Increase of maternal mortality is due to overload of healthcare system amid coronavirus pandemic in KazakhstanAzhar Giniyat, Vice Minister of Health, said that a sharp rise in maternal mortality was recorded in the summer periods of 2020 and is associated with an increase in the incidence of the coronavirus.