Now viewing: All news
- Honorary Consulate of Kazakhstan opened in New ZealandThe meeting was attended by the Consul General of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Australia Marat Kalizhanov and Honorary Consuls Andrew Fernyhough (Melbourne) and Jason Stirbinskis (Perth).
- Kazakhstan likely to hold direct election of district akims in 2024Recall that the 5th session of the National Council of Public Trust kicked off in Kazakhstan earlier this morning. Held online, it is chaired by President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev. Its agenda is dedicated to the issues of implementation of the proposals put forward earlier as well as a number of new initiatives.
- Kazakh President calls for further economic and political reforms
- Ministry of Health: Mass vaccination against coronavirus will begin at the end of April
- President inks law on use of nuclear energyThe text of the law shall be published in the press.
- Kazakhstan opens largest oil reserve since independence
- More than T7 billion paid to depositors of AsiaCredit Bank in a day from insurance fundThe license was withdrawn from AsiaCredit Bank on February 12 for violation of prudential norms and ignorance of recommendations the surveillance agency.
- New Vice Minister of National Economy appointedFormer Vice Minister of National Economy Meirzhan Yussupov was relieved of the post due to a transfer to another appointment.
- New Deputy Head of Presidential Administration namedOn March 24, 2019, he was named the Assistant to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan will increase the number of flights to Turkey, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine