Now viewing: All news
- Mortality rate caused by road traffic accidents amounted to 10.6 per 100 thousand people in Kazakhstan
Mortality rate caused by road traffic accidents amounted to 10.6 per 100 thousand people in KazakhstanAccording to Marat Shoranov, first vice minister of health, the mortality rate as a result of road traffic accidents was 10.6 per 100 thousand population
- New mayor of Taldykorgan namedFormer mayor of Taldykorgan city Galymzhan Abdraimov stepped down from the post voluntarily.
- Ministry of Health: Lack of staff is one of reasons for rise in maternal mortality in Kazakhstan
- Askar Mamin met with head of RoscosmosThe meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Roman Sklyar and Minister of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry of Kazakhstan Bagdat Mussin.
- Maximum rates on KZT deposits approved for April
- Tokayev congratulated people of Kazakhstan on Gratitude Day"I wish you all health, happiness and prosperity!" reads the congratulatory letter of the Kazakh President.
- Health Ministry formed forecast for COVID-19 by year H1 end in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan plans to raise non-medical workers’ salaries in 2022The Minister also spoke about the measures taken by the Government to provide social support to health workers.
- Kazakhstan marks Day of Gratitude