Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan to encourage children’s interest in reading
- Tokayev took part in Foreign Investors Council meetingWelcoming the meeting, the President noted that the oil and gas industry plays a vital role in the development of Kazakhstan. We look with hope at the prospects of the oil and gas sector, both internationally and domestically.
- Kazakh President, Chairman of EEC Board hold talksFollowing the talks it was decided to hold the regular sitting of the Supreme Council in Kazakhstan in May this year. The Eurasian Business Forum is expected to take place as part of the sitting.
- President signs amended law aimed at improving diplomats’ social protection
- Kazakhstan appoints Ambassador to the Kingdom of Morocco
- Kyrgyz, Kazakh leaders visited Astana International Financial CenterRecall that yesterday the President of the Kyrgyz Republic Sadyr Japarov arrived in Nur-Sultan on a state visit. Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev held talks with President of Kyrgyzstan Sadyr Japarov in narrow and expanded format. The heads of the two states made a Joint Statement.
- Regular flights to Georgia to be resumed from March 16
- Unified excise taxes on tobacco products in EAEU to be harmonized
- Tokayev received National Bank governorThe National Bank governor was tasked to speed up the digitalization of support measures to agriculture to ensure the food prices stability.
- COVID Digest: Rise in covid pneumonia incidence observed in Kazakhstan