Now viewing: All news
- Coronavirus latest: Almaty city begins citizens’ COVID-19 vaccination
- President gave instructions to akims of two rgnsTokayev gave the governors a number of instructions regarding stabilization of the sanitary-epidemiological situation in their incumbent regions, the quality of spring field work and other areas
- Road to Big Almaty Lake may be closed for three yrs
- Kazakh President receives Chairman of National BankMr. Dossayev reported about the implementation of the tasks given by the President on the mechanisms of advance use of retirement savings by Kazakhstanis and creation of a national payment system as well as put forward proposals on reforms in the housing policy.
- Kusherbayev held meeting of Commission on anti-corruption issuesDuring the event, reports were heard from the leadership of the Anti-Corruption Agency, the Ministries of Education and Science, Health, Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry.
- Tokayev: Restrictions and subsequent raids cause social tension"The work of monitoring groups sometimes has a selective, non-transparent nature - some establishments can be checked constantly, others are not checked at all," he said.
- Chemical castration assigned to 25 pedophiles in Kazakhstan
- Tokayev instructed to consider deferring payments on loans to SMEsThe President specified that a gradual lifting of restrictions on the activities of SMEs is planned in May.
- Full Text: Employment and Labor Rights in Xinjiang
- Tokayev threatened to dismiss new management of SK-Pharmacy"In some regions, there is a shortage or low quality of personal protective equipment. We have changed the management of SK-Pharmacy. Right now the moment has come, which will show the management capabilities of the new management. Otherwise they will be dismissed," he said.