Now viewing: All news
- Foreigners to pay tourist fee in Kazakhstan
- State Commission approves crew members of Soyuz MS-18 spacecraft at BaikonurConferences with the members of both crews took place in an online format.
- Kazakhstan President receives Russian Foreign Minister Sergey LavrovKassym-Jomart Tokayev expressed gratitude to President Vladimir Putin for his support in the issue of additional supplies of vaccines to Kazakhstan.
- President receives new Special Representative for International Cooperation Erzhan KazykhanovAmong the main priorities of the Special Representative's activities, President Tokayev identified close coordination with foreign partners to overcome the severe consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic, attracting external resources in order to speedy restoring the national economy and social sphere.
- Russia's EpiVacCorona Vaccine Develops Antibodies in 94% of Senior Citizens, Developer Says
- Manufacturing capacity of COVID-19 vaccines made at Karaganda Pharmaceutical Plant 2mln per month
- Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’ for coronavirus spreadNotably, 2,080 confirmed COVID-19 cases have been reported in the country in the past 24 hours.
- Ministry of Agriculture: About 1.5 million hectares of land in Kazakhstan is privately ownedThese Kazakh lands are owned by 128 different entities, including individuals, legal entities.