Now viewing: All news
- Tokayev instructed to complete national projects listKelimbetov was instructed to complete the list of national projects and the procedure for their consideration.
- Kazakhstan returned over KZT 8 000 tons of products to exporting countries
- President appointed ambassadors to several countries
- Tokayev received head of Anti-Corruption AgencyTokayev heard progress report on the fulfillment of his instructions given at the meeting on combating corruption on April 16 this year. Marat Akhmetzhanov accounted on the preparation of the Agency for transition to a three-tier model of the criminal procedure.
- Deputy Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan appointedEarlier it was reported that on the President’s order, Yerlan Alimbayev was relieved of the post of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Kazakhstan to India, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Kazakhstan to the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, to the People's Republic of Bangladesh, to the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, to the Kingdom of Bhutan, to the Republic of Maldives concurrently.
- Kazakh President signed lawsThe Law "On ratification of the Agreement on the specifics of operations with precious metals and precious stones within the Eurasian Economic Union" was also signed.