Now viewing: All news
- Tokayev was briefed on ArcelorMittal plansThe President was briefed on the plans of ArcelorMittal for the further development of the company in Kazakhstan.
- Askar Mamin met with Lakshmi MittalArcelor Mittal Temirtau JSC is the largest metallurgical enterprise in Karaganda region – employing more than 30 000 Kazakhstanis in the metallurgical, coal and iron ore units of the company. About 80% of the company's products are exported to 75 countries around the world.
- Kazakh President assumes People’s Assembly leadership
- Honorary Consul of Kazakhstan in Turkey died in road accidentIn addition, Khalil Uluer constantly held meetings and negotiations to attract investments.
- Kazakhstan-China border checkpoints will be temporarily closed
- Three Proton-M rockets are planned to be launched from Baikonur in 2021Thus, five launches were carried out in 2019, in 2020 - one launch, in 2021 - three launches are planned
- Coronavirus latest: Kazakhstan ranks 52nd in vaccination efforts
- Kazakhstan bought one million doses of Chinese vaccine against COVID-19