Now viewing: All news
- UNFPA: Kazakhstan is at population aging early stage
- Tokayev received KTZ CEOAt the same time, due to the pandemic, compared to the same term in 2020, the passenger traffic volume decreased by 19.5%.
- Tokayev received Children's Rights CommissionerAlong with this, the issue of supporting the ombudsman institute in the context of adoption of the Law on the Ombudsman and enhancing the efficacy of human rights instruments in the state was discussed.
- Tokayev gave instructions to National Bank governorEnding the meeting, Tokayev gave a number of specific instructions.
- Another bank's license terminated in Kazakhstan
- Digital tenge introduction planned in Kazakhstan
- Vice Minister of Information and Social Development of Kazakhstan appointedSince February of this year and to the present time he worked as the head of the apparatus of the Ministry of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Visa-free entry for citizens of 54 states to Kazakhstan remains suspended