Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan is among leading states mortality rate caused by coronavirus
- 98 percent of the agricultural land is leased in Kazakhstan
- E Kazakhstan to declare state of emergency
- Kazakh President sends telegram of condolences to President of AfghanistanKazakhstan President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was deeply saddened to learn the horrific news about the terrorist attacks in Puli Alam of Logar province and Kabul, which resulted in numerous casualties, mostly innocent children, and caused serious injuries to many.
- All textbooks transferred into electronic format in Kazakhstan
- New deputy mayor of Almaty namedHe acted as Deputy of the City Maslikhat, Deputy of the Majilis of Parliament of the 6th convocation.