Now viewing: All news
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing up 26.2% in Kazakhstan in 4 monthsAll manufacturing sectors observed the positive trend with the total output standing at 107.7% in the country in four months of the present year.
- Tokayev directed request to Constitutional CouncilThe Constitutional Council accepted a request of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan K.Tokayev on examination for compliance with the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan" On Amendments and Additions to Certain Legislative Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Advocacy and Legal Assistance", adopted by the Parliament on April 8, 2021.
- Kazakhstan produced more than 1.5 mln tons of petroleumAs earlier reported, Kazakhstan exported above 22 mln of oil for the past 4 months.
- Electronic customs escort of goods launching May 16 in KazakhstanThe electronic customs escort is aimed at simplifying customs operations during transit, reducing the time and financial costs for transit transportation.
- Kazakhstan will connect to One WebAccording to Bagdat Mussin, One Web plans to launch about 600 satellites.
- Baikonur lease agr’t to be extended by Kazakhstan and Russia
- Firefighters contain monster fire in Ridder
- President Tokayev extends condolences over school shooting in Kazan"At this hour, I share the grief of the grievous loss with the families of the dead children and express my sympathy to them," telegram of condolences says.