Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstanis are asked to refrain from traveling to Lake Kobeituz
- Kazakhstan to build 39 new water reservoirs41 hazardous water reservoirs are to be restored the countrywide. Out of which 10 facilities were put into service in 2017-2019, 2 completed in 2020. 8 more facilities will be put into operation in 2021, the rest will be completed until 2025.
- Tokayev signs law concerning EAEU TreatyThe head of state signed the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Ratification of the Protocol on Amendments to the Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014.
- Tokayev received U.S. Special Rep for Afghanistan
- Labor Ministry explained why Kazakhstan does not plan to low retirement ageFrom January 1, 2021, the retirement age for women was raised in Kazakhstan - now it is 60. Men retire at 63.
- Kazakhstan is going to build one-way bypass roads to combat traffic jams in large cities
- Over 2.5mln people given at least one COVID-19 vaccine component in Kazakhstan