Now viewing: All news
- Bekshin: Fourth wave of coronavirus pandemic to peak in Almaty mid August"The fourth wave of COVID-19 is likely to peak in Almaty city in the middle of August and decline in early September. 34,500 COVID-19 cases are forecast to be registered in August and 4,500 COVID-19 cases are expected in September," he added.
- A large parking lot on Kok-Tobe demolished by court’s order
- Access to LinkedIn network in Kazakhstan reponed
- Over 300 people drowned since the beginning of the year in Kazakhstan, including 100 children
- Kazakhstan 52nd in Tokyo Olympics medal standingUnfortunately, Kazakhstan left today’s competitions without medals.