Now viewing: All news
- Lightning struck plane - passenger of Almaty -Tbilisi flight
- Tsoi explained who will have access to Pfizer“Initially, in October, the Pfizer vaccine will be available for children and, we think, for pregnant women only. Therefore, one should not count on it. We have to go and get vaccinated now,” the Minister of Health urged.
- Vero Cell vaccine delivered to Kazakhstan
- Medium repairs to be carried out on 20 main streets of Almaty
- Kazakh President urges to promote Abai’s works abroad"Today marks the Day of Abai. We glorify the great son of our people because his works encompass our national being, mentality, and outlook. We should promote the works of Abai not only within our country, but also abroad," reads The Kazakh President’s post on Twitter.
- Revaccination against COVID-19 in Kazakhstan can start after consultation with WHO
- President Tokayev thanked Kazakh Olympic athletes