Now viewing: All news
- President, governor of East Kazakhstan region discuss construction of second stage of Aktogay plantIn particular, the completion of the second stage of the Aktogay metallurgical plant, doubling its production capacities, was discussed.
- Flights over Afghanistan banned for Kazakhstani airlines
- Tokayev receives EU Special Representative for Central Asia
- Kazakhstan and Russia will jointly monitor Irtysh water qualityDuring the meeting, the implementation progress of Kazakh-Russian cooperation programs for the preservation and restoration of ecosystems in the basins of the Ural and Irtysh transboundary rivers was discussed.
- Kazakh Foreign Ministry made a statement on situation in Afghanistan
- Free legal aid app launched in KazakhstanAs noted by Adildik Zholy, at the moment the Collegium includes about 3,000 legal consultants.
- Vice Minister of Information and Social Development of Kazakhstan appointedBy the Government resolution, Askar Umarov was appointed Vice Minister of Information and Social Development of Kazakhstan.
- UN made request to Kazakhstan in connection with Afghanistan situationAll expenses for the staff accommodation, office rent and other costs will be fully funded from the UN budget.
- Mamin and Mishustin discussed coop