Now viewing: All news
- Foreign Ministry: Kazakhstan did not recognize TalibanKazakhstan continues to closely monitor the situation in this country, supports the statement of the UN Security Council on the need to create an inclusive and representative government, respect the rights of national minorities and women, prevent the presence of groups that pose a threat to other states, and comply with international law.
- Health Minister: Most of COVID-19 deaths in Kazakhstan were among unvaccinated
- Kazakhstani stuntmen starred in a film with Samuel L. Jackson
- Putin, Tokayev to discuss situation in Afghanistan on August 21 in Moscow"It is planned to discuss the key issues of the development of Russian-Kazakh relations of strategic partnership and alliance as well as review a number of pressing issues on the regional agenda, particularly considering the situation in Afghanistan," the statement said.
- Russia reacts to discrimination against compatriots in Central Asia - Zakharova"We know about the recent publications on the Internet and the incidents in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. Regrettably, this is not the first time we see this," she said.