Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan should be ready to receive refugees in case of request - Ministry of Emergency"If we receive any request from other states, and if the authorities take decision to provide assistance to this country, then the Ministry of Emergency Situations should be ready to accept them," Talgat Uali, official representative of the Ministry of Emergency Situations said.
- Independent companies will be able to provide services at the airports Almaty from January 1
- Up to 70% of Kazakhstani people do not declare income from housing rentThe shadow rental housing market is 60% -70% of the total rental housing market In Kazakhstan
- Qazsport TV channel to air Tokyo 2020 Summer Paralympics
- President signs decree to establish General Consulate in BusanThe decree takes effect on the day of its signing.
- Batalov reported to Tokayev about T312 billion investments in Almaty regionAkim of the region Amandyk Batalov reported to Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on the socio-economic situation in the region and implementation of investment projects.
- Days off in Kazakhstan in September
- President gets familiarized with Almaty city’s environment upgrading projects