Now viewing: All news
- Death toll from ammo depot blasts in Zhambyl region rises to 12Emergency response team of the ministry is working at the scene.
- Switzerland invested over $ 27 bn in Kazakhstan economy
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev expresses condolences to U.S. President Joe Biden
- Kazakh President had telephone talk with Uzbek counterpartDuring the phone talk, the sides also exchanged views on the current situation in Afghanistan. The heads of state reiterated their interest in further close coordination of efforts and approaches in bilateral and multilateral format.
- Over 5 000 people will receive payments by Semipalatinsk test site closing dateFrom 1996 to 2020, more than 1.1 million people received this compensation in the amount of 16.4 billion tenge.
- Tokayev held emergency meeting on explosions in Zhambyl region
- Spontaneous combustion or arson could cause fire in Zhambyl region - Ministry of Defense"The reasons for what happened are now being investigated by an investigative-operational group. We are studying various preliminary versions. Among them are violation of safety rules, spontaneous combustion, chemical reaction and deliberate arson," Yermekbayev said.
- Almost all areas of Kazakhstan remain in COVID-19 red zone
- Kazakhstan won second Paralympics 2020 medal
- People can enter pharmacies in Almaty without Ashyq identification
- Kazakhstan chief sanitary doctor signs new orderRestrictions on weekends remain in the regions that are in the dark red zone.
- Six blasts hit in military unit near Taraz - Ministry of Defense