Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan, EBRD to sign agreements worth $600 million by year-end"Over the year some 300 projects worth over USD 10 bln were funded by the EBRD in such priority sectors of Kazakhstan such as economy, finance, infrastructure, energy, small and medium business, agriculture, IT. Following 2021 agreements on realization of joint projects worth $600 million will be signed," Mamin said.
- Almaty to host KITAP FEST 2021
- Tokayev took part in debate of the UN General Assembly dedicated to revival after COVID-19He focused on a triple threat facing the world: recovery from COVID-19, the climate crisis and the humanitarian situation in Afghanistan.
- One-day tally of new COVID-19 cases at 2,693 in Kazakhstan, 9 died
- Almaty rgn to host Archery Championship of Kazakhstan