Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh President receives Nur-Sultan MayorThe Mayor also reported on providing people with available housing, on solving three-shift schooling, attracting investments and stabilizing prices for socially important products.
Kazakh capital to host Denis Ten Memorial Challenge
- National Fund assets decrease, DossayevAs of October 11 the National Fund investment revenue partly retrieved to reach USD 250 mln since the start of the month.
- Kazakh President receives Russia's Foreign MinisterKassym-Jomart Tokayev noted Russia's great role in promoting the CICA as an effective forum for developing collective approaches to addressing security issues, preventing conflicts and maintaining peace in Asia.
- National project for sustainable growth to attract T15.5 trillion of private investmentsAccording to the minister, the national project is aimed at ensuring sustainable economic growth at a level of at least 5% by 2025.
Instructor detained following death of woman on bungee jump in Karaganda
- Kazakh President receives Foreign Minister of IndiaThe President also noted the importance of restoring air traffic between the two states, which will give impetus to the further development of relations between Kazakhstan and India.
- Tokayev puts forward Nazarbayev's candidacy for head of CICA Wise Men CouncilEarlier the Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan read out the welcome message of Elbasy to the meeting's participants.
Dossayev: Inflation accelerated in 13 regions, diesel fuel shortage affects other goods Kazakhstan to increase irrigated lands by 600,000 ha Kazakhstan's foreign trade turnover exceeds $60bn in 8 mths