Now viewing: All news
- National Bank of Kazakhstan announced GDP forecastTaking into account these prerequisites at the end of 2021, GDP growth is still projected within the range of 3.7-4.0 percent
- President condoles over passing of professor Talas OmarbekovHe authored 800 scientific works, monographs and textbooks.
- President signs law on amnesty
- National Bank of Kazakhstan told about inflationary expectations
- Tokayev took part in ceremony of awarding "Altyn Sapa" and "Paryz" awardsSpeaking about the contribution of domestic business to the industrialization of the country, the President noted that over the past 10 years, the share of the manufacturing industry in the economy exceeded that of the mining industry and reached 13%.
- Kazakhstan to adopt law on industrial policy by yearendAccording to him, adoption of a law on industrial policy is to become a landmark event in the State’s support for businesses.