Now viewing: All news
- Head of Department of Presidential Affairs designatedThe Head of State inked the corresponding decree.
- Darkhan Zhazykbayev becomes new Chairman of Agency for Civil Service AffairsPrior to the appointment Darkhan Zhazykbayev was the Deputy Chairman of the agency.
- Aida Balayeva appointed Deputy Head of Presidential AdministrationUntil today Aida Balayeva was the Minister of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Askar Umarov named Minister of Information and Social Development of KazakhstanOn 19 August 2021 he was appointed the Vice Minister of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- President approves new composition of Kazakh Government
- Kazakhstan to raise youth salariesThe President assigned the Government to consider possible steps to extend participation in the Youth practical training and First job projects and increase wages. It is important to create conditions for developing business initiatives of young people and vulnerable groups.
- Almaty to be restored, become even more beautiful, says PresidentKassym-Jomart Tokayev also expressed profound sympathy to residents of the cities that had become the target of the terrorists.
- Tokayev assigns to timely adopt Social Code of Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President charges to take measures to combat religious extremismThe President assigned to ensure independence of security agencies to take decisions, to raise responsibility of their heads, to implement a package of system-based measures to counter religious extremism.
- Kazakh President assigns to build Special Operations CommandTo recap, the sitting of the Majilis started its work in Nur-Sultan. The Head of State is taking part in it via videoconferencing.
- Head of State held a number of conversations with foreign leadersPresident Tokayev informed them about the current situation in Kazakhstan, the measures taken to restore the constitutional order in the country.
- Kazakh President nominates candidacy of Alikhan Smailov for the post of Prime MinisterPresident nominates candidacy of Alikhan Smailov for the post of Prime Minister.