Now viewing: All news
- Damage from mass riots in Almaty to cost KZT 112 bln
- Kazakh President's Special Representative to Baikonur complex relieved of his dutiesThe Head of State decreed to relieve Serik Suleimenov of his duties as the Kazakh President's Special Representative to the Baikonur complex
- COVID-19: E Kazakhstan goes 'red'
- Samat Abish relieved of the post of 1st Deputy Chairman of National Security CouncilHead of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev signed the decree to relieve Abish of the post.
- Timur Kulibayev steps down as Chairman of Atameken National Entrepreneurs Chamber