Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh capital to host CICA Summit this autumnThe Head of State pointed to the significant capacity of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence-Building Measures in Asia.
- "China is ready to provide Kazakhstan with necessary support and assistance" - Xi Jinping"Good-neighborliness and friendship are at the heart of our relations. China adheres to the concept of goodwill, sincerity, mutual benefit and tolerance, and will continue to expand contacts with the Central Asian states at the highest and high levels, and intensify strategic coordination," the Chinese leader said.
- Tokayev addresses Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping at 'Central Asia - PRC' Summit
- Kazakh Sagandykova eases into Australian Open Juniors quarterfinalIn the quarterfinal they will play vs winners of the match between Lucie Havlickova/Dominika Salkova and Kayla Cross/Victoria Mboko.
- U.S. Mission to OSCE makes statement on January unrest in KazakhstanThe United States expresses its sincere condolences on the loss of life and injuries sustained during this month's unrest in Kazakhstan. We are pleased to hear that the violence has subsided.
- Kazakhstani Danilina storms into Australian Open 2022 semis
- Quarantine restrictions eased for business in KazakhstanRecall that the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, during a meeting with representatives of the business community, called for a review of quarantine measures against businesses.
- Kazakhstan reduces COVID-19 quarantine periodEarlier, the Minister said that since the pandemic outbreak the daily coronavirus cases for the first time ever exceeded 16,000 the nationwide.
- 9,016 new COVID-19 cases conformed last 24 hours