Now viewing: All news
- 1st Olympic Arts competition to be launched in 2023
- Head of State signs changes to electricity act
- January riots: 445 sentenced so far
- President Tokayev chairs meeting of Supreme Council for Reforms
- Kazakhstan reports growth in COVID-19 cases - Health Ministry
- Kazakh Parliament wraps up 2nd session of 7th convocationMajilis Speaker Yerlan Koshanov summed up results of the second session of the 7th convocation the key strategic priorities of which, in his words, were defined by Kazakhstan President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev in September 2021 and in his recent state-of-the-nation address.
Mask mandate to be reinstated in case of a hike in COVID-19 cases – Vice PM