Now viewing: All news
- Backstage magicians of Astana OperaAstana Opera’s technical equipment allows the opera house to stage any of the most complex world classical masterpieces. This is possible to see for yourself by visiting the country’s main stage venue in the new 10th anniversary season.
- 10Storm in western Kazakhstan
- Head of State receives Deputy PM Tugzhanov
- Baikonur back to launch operations after a 2-month break
- Oil shipment not affected by incidents at oil pumping stations in Atyrau rgn – CPC"As of July 27, 2022, the incident did not affect the current month shipment schedule. Currently, oil lifting at the CPC Marine Terminal proceeds normally. The PS main equipment gets power supply from the backup sources; there is no threat of emergency at the facilities. However the startup of the pumps in the current conditions is impossible technologically,"
- Kazakhstan, Turkey agree to more than double number of flights
- Kazakh FM receives Ambassador of CanadaCurrently, Kazakhstan provides a visa-free regime to Canadian citizens who wish to visit our country, which contributes to the growth of mutual trade and investment. Canada is one of the top 15 foreign investors in Kazakhstan with the total investment of more than 6 billion U.S. dollars.
- Almaty to host Kazakhstan Junior Table Tennis ChampionshipsAlmaty is set to host the Kazakhstan Junior Table Tennis Championships