Now viewing: Politics
- Invitation to visit Kazakhstan sent to US State SecretaryIn connection with the solemn ceremony of laying of the first stone of the Kazakhstan-American Islamic Cultural Center planned in May, 2009, the management of the Kazakhstan-American Cooperation Organization sent the invitation to the American State Secretary, Hillary Clinton, to visit Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the press service of the Organization of Kazakhstan-American Cooperation.
- Nazarbayev signed amendments to Law on State Registration of Real Estate RightsThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the amendments to the Law of Kazakhstan on State Registration of Real Estate Rights, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Procedure of proficiency examinations for medical employees reconsideredThe procedure of carrying out of proficiency examinations of medical employees in Kazakhstan has been reconsidered. The chairman of committee for control of rendering of medical services of the Ministry of Health of Kazakhstan, Salidat Kairbekova, informed at a weekly briefing, the agency reports.
- Majilis approved ratification of agreement Kazakhstan, Russia and TurkmenistanToday at the plenary session of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan the deputies passed the bill on ratification of the agreement between the governments of Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation and Turkmenistan on cooperation in construction of the Near-Caspian gas pipeline, the agency reports.
- CSTO experts considered non-proliferation of weapons of mass destructionThe experts of the CSTO member states considered the questions of non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction on Tuesday in Moscow, the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- Kazakhstan, Estonia and Latvia will not participate in NATO exercises in GeorgiaKazakhstan, Estonia and Latvia will not accept participation in NATO exercises in the territory of Georgia, which plans to involve the forces of 19 NATO countries and the partners of the Alliance, the agency reports citing the Russian television channel Vesti.
- USA welcomed initiative of Kazakh President to host international bank of nuclear fuelThe USA welcomed the initiative of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, to host the international bank of nuclear fuel in the territory of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- 600 delegates to take part in 12th Nur Otan Party congressMore than 600 delegates will take part in the work of the 12th congress of the People's Democratic Party Nur Otan, which will take place on May, 15th. First vice chairman of Nur Otan Party, Darhan Kaletaev, informed today at the briefing in Astana, the agency reports.