Now viewing: All news
- Next Council of Foreign Investors to be held on December 4 in AstanaThe next Council of Foreign Investors with participation of the head of state will be held on December 4, 2009 in Astana. The head of the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ilyas Omarov, informed at a briefing in the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan on Saturday, the agency reports.
- EurAsEC Interstate Council session held in MinskThe session of the Interstate Council of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC) at the level of leaders of states was held in Minsk on Friday, the agency reports citing news agency BELTA.
- Powers on formation of uniform custom duties transferred to supra- national bodyPowers on formation of the uniform custom duties have been transferred to a supra-national body - the Customs Union Commission, the agency reports citing Belarus news agency BELTA.
- A number of bilateral documents between Kazakhstan and Belarus signed in MinskThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, and the President of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, held negotiations, following the results of which, the officials signed a number of bilateral documents, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Documents on creation of Customs Union signed in MinskThe Presidents of Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus signed the documents on creation of the Customs Union, which will legally come into force on January 1, 2010 in Minsk, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev held bilateral meetings with Presidents of Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan in MinskThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, held some bilateral meetings in Minsk with the Presidents of Kyrgyzstan, Kurmanbek Bakiev, and Tajikistan, Emomali Rahmon, the agency reports citing the president's press service.