Now viewing: Society
- Almaty akimat forcedly moves inhabitants of housesAlmaty akimat forcedly move people whose houses do not subject to pulling down according to the general plan of development of the city and its action will be disputed in court as anticonstitutional.
- Pensioners returned monetary raise to government - telechannelThe pensioners have returned monetary raise to the government of Kazakhstan, the agency reports referring to KTK telechannel.
- Zenith-3SLB, Israeli satellite Amos-3 launch scheduled for March 24Booster rocket Zenith-3SLB with Israeli satellite Amos-3 launch has been scheduled for March 24 from Baikonur, the agency reports referring to the source at the cosmodrome.
- 150 citizens of Kazakhstan receive education at universities of EgyptOne hundred and fifty Kazakhstan citizens are being trained in higher educational institutions of the Arabian Republic Egypt.
- Court pronounced verdict on claims of parents of HIV infected children in ShymkentAbay regional court of Shymkent has partially satisfied claims of parents of HIV infected children brought against the regional department of public health services.
- Miners of Zhezkazgan mines stopped strikeMiners of Zhezkazgan mines have stopped strike. Vice chairman of the professional committee of Kazahmys corporation Valery Boychuk informed.
- Corporate social responsibility should be of permanent character - State SecretaryCorporate social responsibility should be of permanent character. Kazakhstan State Secretary Kanat Saudabayev stated during his working trip to the Aktobe oblast on Friday.
- Court refused ArcelorMittal Temirtau Company in satisfaction of their claim against Tax CommitteeInterdistrict economic court of the Karaganda oblast refused ArcelorMittal Temirtau in satisfaction of their claim to appeal the results of tax checks, a source in the Ministry of Finance informed the agency on Friday.