Now viewing: Society
- Largest quantity corruption crimes revealed by Nur Otan Party committed by directors of schools and boarding schools
Largest quantity corruption crimes revealed by Nur Otan Party committed by directors of schools and boarding schoolsThe largest quantity corruption crimes revealed by Nur Otan Party has been committed by directors of schools and boarding schools. The chairman of the republican council informed today at the briefing on struggle against corruption at the National Democratic Party Nur Otan Oralbay Abdykarimov, the agency reports.
- Environmental Protection Ministry considers opportunity of imposing of administrative penalty on Tengizchevroil
Environmental Protection Ministry considers opportunity of imposing of administrative penalty on TengizchevroilThe Ministry of Environmental Protection of Kazakhstan considers the possibility of imposing on Tengizchevroil administrative penalty. The Minister of Environmental Protection Nurlan Iskakov said at the governmental hour in Majilis of the Parliament on Monday, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan temir zholy undergone personnel rearrangementsThe National Company Kazakhstan temir zholy has undergone personnel rearrangements. The President of the Natinal Company Kazakhstan temir zholy Askar Mamin said during the meeting on Monday, the agency reports referring to the press service of the company.
- Kazakhstan citizens to have three days off on Unity DayThe government of the Republic of Kazakhstan accepted the decree on shifting the day off from Sunday, May 4, 2008, to Friday, May 2, 2008 to create favorable conditions for rest of the employees and rational use of working hours in May, 2008, the government press service informed the agency.
- Kazakhstans occupies 89 place in rating of "weaknesses" of developing countriesKazakhstan occupies 89 place in the rating of "weaknesses" of the developing countries. The rating of "weaknesses" of developing countries was published in the beginning of April by the Research Center of Brookings Institution (USA) states.