Now viewing: Society
- Proper breathing - good healthStudies have revealed poor breathing causes or worsens chronic maladies such as asthma, allergies, anxiety, fatigue, depression, headaches, heart conditions, high blood pressure, sleep loss, obesity and other harmful conditions, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Sleepwalking linked to faulty chromosomeScientists have found a defective chromosome causes sleepwalking, raising hopes for a cure, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Junk food linked to lower IQA new study has revealed children who eat a lot of junk food have lower IQ, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Few tens of Kazakhstan students remain in CairoFew tens of Kazakhstan students remain in Cairo, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Chocolate - healthier than fruit juiceResearch shows that dark chocolate is richer in health-boosting antioxidants than juices made from blueberries and cranberries, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Akhal-Teke horses to be invited for annual beauty contest in TurkmenistanTurkmenistan will annually host international beauty contest of Akhal-Teke horses every April dated to the national holiday - Turkmen Horse Day, Kazakhstan Today reports.