Now viewing: Foreign policy
- Turkmenistan and Jordan to develop bilateral cooperation in fuel and energy sector and industryDuring the official visit of the King of Jordan, Abdullah II to Turkmenistan both countries supported all-round development of trade and economic relations of Turkmenistan and Jordan, in a number of priority directions of cooperation of two countries - fuel and energy sector, industry, including petrochemical, textile, agriculture, construction, interbank sphere and area of investments. The message of the State news agency of Turkmenistan states.
- Kazakhstan, India to strengthen energy cooperation - Indian MFAKazakhstan and India plan to strengthen cooperation in the field of energy. The State Minister of Foreign Affairs of India, Anand Sharma, informed after the negotiations with the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Marat Tazhin, on Monday, the agency reports.
- Eastern Kazakhstan oblast delegation held negotiations with largest companies in SeoulThe delegation of the Eastern Kazakhstan oblast held negotiations with the largest companies in Seoul, the agency reports referring to Kazakhstan Embassy in South Korea.
- Security situation in Asia remains stable and predictable - Russian MFASecurity situation developing in Asia remains, as a whole, stable and predictable. Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Alexey Borodavkin, informed during III meeting of Ministers for Foreign Affairs of CICMA member states on Monday, the agency reports.
- CICMA Secretariat signed a number of bilateral documents with EurAsEC, IOM and OECSecretariat of Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia (CICMA) during III Ministerial meeting in Almaty signed a number of bilateral documents with the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC), International Migration Organization (IOM) and Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO), the agency reports.
- Russian Federation to donate CICMA $100 thousand in 2009 as single voluntary paymentThe Russian Federation will donate $100 thousand as a lumpsum voluntary payment to the Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia (CICMA) in 2009. Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Alexey Borodavkin, informed during III meeting of Ministers for Foreign Affairs of CICMA member states on Monday, the agency reports.